Monday, May 08, 2006

An Upscale Room?

..."in wine country," no less.

They know how to treat a queen - with an entrance worthy of her throne room...

And they had the best PORT, I tasted all day at the V. Sattui Winery in St. Helena. This BathRoom was located above the coolest wine cellar I had ever seen.[Truth in advertising: I have only seen a few wine cellars.] It made me want to go into the wine business just to have a giant cellar of my own. Perhaps, one day!

As for the B-Room with the spectacular entrance the inside was not so shiny and pretty, but indeed it was functional and clean. It loses points in my extremely complicated rating system for having a line and only two stalls, but gains points for its entry way, tiled walls and proximity to great wine. Some points were also lost for lack of paper towels with only a hot air dryer as a hand drying option. Average rating 3.4 squares (of T.P.)

No comments: