Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Bathroom of the DAY

This is the first BathRoom of the day. I will attempt to choose a daily winner at least three times a week. which is not really daily, but in my experience and that of those I have spoken to on the subject, BathRoom use and availability is not always predictible, so the daily pick does not have to be either. [How is that for a run-on-sentance?]

The interior was neat and clean and did not smell like anything - which is good. There was no crap - er uh- toilet paper or other garbage on the ground and there was no waiting. I did not even have to look for this B-Room - it was there in plain site. Great!

I give it a rating of 4 [out of 5] squares [of toilet paper].

The shot to the right is a different b-room at the same location. Notice the window for natural lighting, while you take care of business. They really know how to treat you in wine country.

No comments: