Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Beer has vitamin P!

I went out to my local taqueria for dinner with my friend, Heather then we drove over to the old navy base to catch the sunset. It was a beautiful evening. Heather spent the entire sunset taking shots like this one - while I kicked back and enjoyed the sun setting over the city.

Eventually the drinks I had at dinner began to set in and I had to go on the usual quest. I walked over toward the U.S.S. Hornet because I remembered that they had a few outhouses and I hoped one would be accessible, since I was sure the Hornet would be closed.

Not only were they available, there was no waiting, which is always a good thing. And as a special bonus - they were clean and not the least bit smelly, as one might expect. The Navy, it seems, knows how to take care of its sh**, ...uh stuff.

The best thing perhaps is the new knowledge that the Navy not only knows how to take care of things, but really knows how to use space well, as evidenced by the sign on the outside of the smaller outhouse. It reads "Capacity 10 People." Go Navy!?!

Rating: 5 [near emegency] square.

No comments: